We are looking for a needle in a haystack.
More than 1 TB of data on a daily basis and growing in rapidly MoM should be explored and analyzed.
Are you passionate about data? its classification? its patterns and its meaning?
If so, we want you!
- You’ll be our first data scientist. Starting almost from scratch, affecting all departments in our amazing company as well impacting thousands of our customers.
- Design and implement a state of the art insights and data mining system on top of our data pipeline.
- Use of instrumentation, data quality, large-scale data processing, statistics, machine learning, and visualization technologies and techniques.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with data science and real big data.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques (classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.)
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and query languages
- Experience with data analysis using packages such as R or Python as a user of scientific libraries (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.), or equivalents in Scala, C++, etc.
- Experience in analysis with big data tools - Hadoop/Spark/Mahout.