We're looking for a talented and dedicated Developer Support Engineer to assist our technical customers with using our API cloud-based product in a variety of Web and Mobile development frameworks. You would be part of our Customer Success team and would be focused helping our customers streamline technical integration efforts. The ideal candidate would have software development background and be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions.
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve.
- Handle code-related queries. Write code samples in multiple development frameworks.
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more.
- Help enhance documentation to minimize repeating support issues.
- Coordinate with the different teams: dev team, customer support, product management.
- Help the dev team review new features and client libraries.
- Become a subject matter expert in Cloudinary’s technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Brilliant students, last semester may apply as well).
- Quick learner with desire to learn new development languages and tools.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Perfect English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours.