We believe that interacting and working with great, creative, passionate, fun, smart PEOPLE leads to creating amazing products!
We are offering you to join this unique working environment in addition to competitive salary and full benefits.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources Director to join our team in the San Francisco bay area, to lead Cloudinary’s US site HR efforts.
The Director of HR should have practical knowledge of all functional disciplines of Human Resources Management - Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits (including onboarding, training and employee development; performance management; HRIS; immigration and more).
This individual will drive human resource programs to nurture a high-functioning, cohesive culture and positively impact our growth. She/he will work closely with employees and senior management, and will report to the VP of HR (located in Israel).
- Lead hiring process - drive planning, strategy and execution of recruiting goals. Create and improve recruiting processes (hands-on with full-cycle). Driving talent acquisition programs, working on employer branding initiatives.
- Working with employees of all levels to help drive collaboration, engagement and great peer relations.
- Provide employee support in complex and sensitive HR-related situations requiring independent judgment.
- Assisting in the development of compensation and benefit policies and programs, ensuring the company is competitive and fiscally responsible.
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and identify new ones (career development, employee benefits and more..)
- Ensures company is in compliance with applicable HR laws and regulations
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years experience as an HR Business Partner
- 5+ years recruiting management experience with proven ability to lead complex hiring initiatives at scale. Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives. Excellent sourcing skills with ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates.
- Prior experience with internet or software development organizations preferred.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all HR functional areas.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships and expertise.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong knowledge of existing legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent work experience
Full time / part time (80%) position. Flexible hours.