Cloudinary is looking for a seasoned Marketing Operations Manager to own the marketing infrastructure and metrics reporting for Cloudinary. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
The Marketing Operations Manager will report to the VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate will own the the marketing technology stack and be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the existing systems as well as drive campaign enablement and performance reporting. This is a key role that will be at the center of our team’s success. It will use data to spot trends, make significant improvements and create reports to measure results.
- Oversee and manage the marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Kiss Metrics, Google Analytics and Infer
- Report on lead KPIs as they relate to the pipeline, revenue and cost of customer acquisition
- Establish and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and SQL/MQL ratio.
- Build and manage a multi-touch attribution model. Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline, CAC and ROI.
- Use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, webinars, etc.
- Manage and maintain the the connection between SFDC and Marketo – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and campaign tracking
- Provide visibility and analysis of results. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement. Reconcile marketing program spend to the planned budget
- Drive adoption of standard marketing processes, systems, and tools
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing operations role
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing in the technology space
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- B.A or B.S. degree required