We are looking for an energetic Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Team. You'll be responsible for customization, maintenance, configuration, documentation, training, and monitoring of our core Salesforce CRM. You’ll work closely with multiple departments across the organization to ensure they have the necessary system capabilities. Your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day functions of many of our teams going forward.
We are committed to developing a high performing, best in class sales operation, supported by the best internal tools that will allow us to to delight our customers! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Own data quality and governance and create and execute a Salesforce org health check process
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to project management and production releases
- Draw on experiences and best practices to provide guidance on scalable CRM and sales solutions
- Manage user support queue and build and maintain strategic business reports critical to day-to-day operations
- Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our Sales Cloud, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
- Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups.
- Collaborate closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to the platform.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring and long term administration of Sales Cloud, Wiki-based documentation sites, and SFDC Jira Project.
- Respond to team members’ request related to delivered functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning.
- Train new users, provide an escalation path for feature requests, and drive adoption of the platform.
- Oversee the distributed user administration function, working closely with Fitbit IT to ensure a high level of user security is maintained at all times.
- Be a technical resource to our various business partners.
- You should also have a passion for Customer Service, and be interested in staying current on new features, competing tool offerings and industry best practices.
- Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions.
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards to provide visibility to all the wonderful data we have.
- At least 2 years of CRM system administration experience with Salesforce.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- Demonstrated ability to own administration of Atlassian tools, including HipChat, Confluence and Jira.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Plays well with others - you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs and clearly explain trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline or equivalent number of years’ work experience.
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of new better methods and practices.