We are looking for an Solutions Engineer to provide pre- and post-sales support for our rapidly-growing customer base. He/She will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc), and being a technical resource for the sales organization as a whole.
- Assisting the SDR team with identifying compelling Cloudinary use-cases for identified prospects.
- Working with the Marketing team to create Blog and Article content, ensure all marketing material is technically correct, and develop A/B tests/personalization campaigns for the website.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Working with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects.
- Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospect has.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Assist in Proof-Of-Concepts for prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner.
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects.
- Work with Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into customer.
- Act as a troubleshooting resource when customer reaches out to you directly.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in customer-facing role
- Familiarity with network infrastructure - DNS, CDN, Cloud Storage, Cloud Applications and how it all fits together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.