Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join its newly-formed Enterprise Solutions team.
Join our team and you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging and diverse projects with Fortune 500 enterprises and Unicorn startup who are Cloudinary's customers, . As one of the first members you will have the chance to shape the culture of the team and help define work methods and processes.
- Consulting, training, providing pre-sales support, and post-sales Professional Services and answering support escalations for Cloudinary's Enterprise customers (F500 companies and unicorn startups).
- Quickly understand a customer's complex system and requirement set and find the correct solution for their needs.
Candidates should have background in web development, media delivery, content distribution, information technology, information security, and have a basic training as software or system engineers. As a 100% customer-facing job, candidates should love and excel at interacting with customers, training and consulting.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in information technology / computer science
- 3+ experience years as Solutions Architect or Enterprise Architect with content or media infrastructure companies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with web technologies, including Security, SSO, different web development platforms.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Experience with Enterprise customers and their needs
- Able and eager to travel 50% to customer sites
Partial remote work is possible.