ImageCon, Cloudinary’s annual conference on innovating the Visual Web, will be held digitally between July 27-30 with an agenda that outdoes the past years’, featuring presentations by developers, creatives, and marketing professionals across the globe. Not only will you learn the latest groundbreaking technologies, strategies, and best practices for media management, you’ll also have many opportunities to interact with our speakers and ask them questions live during the live Q&A sessions.
Top 5 Reasons for Attending #ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience! Join on July 27-30 for a virtual event full with illuminating sessions on innovations of and best practices for managing digital media.https://t.co/Hjh6UH4H3H pic.twitter.com/5xKpbjjaRR— Cloudinary (@cloudinary) July 15, 2020
Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t miss ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience:
Experts from renowned enterprises like Disney Parks and Resorts, The Children’s Place, Publicis Sapient, Finalsite, Bleacher Report, Imagga, Valtech, and Matter Supply Co. will present on media-related topics.
- LIVE: Personalized, Immersive Visual Storytelling
- LIVE: Lessons Learned from Building Next-Generation Customer Experiences
- LIVE: The Role Video Is Playing in the Next Generation of Visual Experiences
- ON-DEMAND: A.I. for Efficient Visual Content Moderation at Scale
- ON-DEMAND: The Developer's Guide to Low-Carbon Websites
- ON-DEMAND: Using Cloudinary as Part of Your Toolchain to Unlock the Power of Your Team
YouTube sensation Lilly Singh, who boasts 15 million subscribers, will discuss how to be your authentic self while working with brands and Disney’s former Head of Innovation, Duncan Wardle, will share how to ignite a culture of innovation and creativity within your company.
- LIVE: Building A Brand Online - Harnessing Your Authenticity, Creativity, and Hustle
- LIVE: Cultivating Creativity and Innovation
A workshop by Cloudinary product experts will show you how to best leverage Cloudinary’s capabilities to keep your online projects humming at its best.
- ON-DEMAND: Maximize Your Cloudinary Use - Tips, Tricks and Best Practices to Get the Most Out of Cloudinary Features
- ON-DEMAND: Cloudinary for e-Commerce - Bringing Virtual Shops to Life
- ON-DEMAND: Life of an Asset – DAM Workshop
- ON-DEMAND: Video Killed My Data Plan - Delivering Video That Doesn't Break the Web
- ON-DEMAND: Handling Media at Scale Using Automation and AI
Understanding how visual stories are consumed enables brands to deliver engaging and inspiring content across platforms and devices worldwide. This enlightening report lends that understanding.
- ON-DEMAND: 2020 State of Visual Media Report - Insights on Making Your Experiences as Powerful as Your Vision
- ON-DEMAND: Microbrowser Crash Course - Microbrowsers Are Everywhere. How you can take advantage of it?
You’ll be able to submit your questions to the speakers during their 30-minute sessions and get their responses live. You can even “get on stage” during Duncan Wardle’s limited-capacity interactive session.
Register now. See you there!