We are looking for a people first, ego last, highly motivated, backend/core leader to lead an amazing team of energised, brilliant and creative senior engineers, working on unique challenges of scale and complex functionality while keeping the product fast and simple to use.
- Lead and expand the cloudinary core team.
- Responsible for people professional and personal growth & well being.
- Building the team’s and product roadmap - Build the next generation of Cloudinary's image and video management service.
- Responsible for teams deliveries.
- Responsible (together with the team members) to the Cloudinary platform its up time, architecture & scale.
- Take major part in our strategic growth as R&D team - technology and process wise.
- Get deeply involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup. From customer focused product definition, to implementation and scalable deployment.
- 10+ years experience of application design and development.
- 4+ years R&D management position.
- People person.
- A manager is a “public servant” state of mind.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of web technologies and architecture.
- Hands-on experience with web dev platforms (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Node.js).
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically.
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails development.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup company and more mature one.
- Experience with image processing and manipulation.
- Devops and infra-oriented experience.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.