At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, transform, optimize and deliver media. Cloudinary is a profitable 2018 & 2019 Forbes Cloud 100 honoree with over 6,000 customers, half a million users around the world and a rapidly growing partner network.
Cloudinary is searching for a talented, tech-oriented and experienced Customer Success Enablement Manager. The Customer Success Enablement Manager is responsible for creating and driving enablement initiatives across our Customer Success organization. The Enablement Manager should be a strategic thinker who can build strong relationships with Customer Success Managers, deeply understand their business priorities, and work collaboratively to develop effective programs.
This role requires a strong level of CS focus and clarity of what makes CS teams tick and what the experience and outcomes that our customers desire. You will work with our dedicated team of CS focused individuals who act as a trusted advisor to our customers. Customer Success helps ensure efficient adoption and accelerates business value and ROI from our customers’ investment in Cloudinary. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the product footprint.
The Enablement Manager will own the process end-to-end including new hire onboarding, needs analysis, content development, training delivery, communication, process optimization and more. Based out of our Santa Clara, CA headquarters, this role reports directly to the Global Director of Customer Success.
- Design and develop training, onboarding programs and continuing education of Customer Success Managers
- Co-own first 60 days of CSM training plan with managers to ensure new hires are set up for success
- Develop continued education curriculum for CSMs; Identify gaps in skills & knowledge and develop learning plans to fill those gaps
- Identify creative ways to foster cross-functional knowledge sharing and skill-set enhancement
- Create a CSM resource and documentation library that is easily accessible, accurate and manageable
- Work closely with internal Product teams to stay up-to-date on new features, and create and package high-value, easy-to-use collateral and tools (technical guides, training decks, demos, etc)
- Build and monitor metrics and performance indicators to ensure enablement programs are delivering impact and improving ramp to productivity
- Assist with planning success team kickoff or other offsite events
- BS, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success
- 3+ years of technical enablement and experience developing technical product training or other directly relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and quickly learn new concepts
- Ability to understand and deconstruct technical products and platforms
- Ability to visually translate technology features and concepts into clear benefits or instruction
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Direct experience in technical training, knowledge of instructional design, including content development and delivery tools/ Learning Management Systems
- Self-motivated, with ability to work with little definition and without supervision while multitasking and prioritizing across a number of projects and initiatives
- Passion for delivering awesome customer success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers
- People’s person with strong social skills; someone who leads by inspiring; enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment; effective at building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to travel up to 15% (as required)
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in image/video processing, web/mobile technology
- Experience in a customer success services role, either in training or providing post-sales service
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.