Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive go-to-market strategy and compelling positioning, messaging, and sales enablement across multiple Cloudinary products. You will leverage your strong SaaS expertise and deep product marketing experience to help drive growth as a trusted partner of our sales and marketing teams. With your strong technical background, you will partner closely with our product management team to effectively launch new products, and articulate product value to enable our sales teams. Come join our US team!
- Analyze and define buyer personas
- Analyze customer pain points and buying process
- Define use cases across key verticals
- Create compelling product positioning and messaging
- Build content that enables our sales team to articulate solution value
- Bring credible technical product depth
- Lead cross-functional product launches
- Work with our sales enablement team to create sales playbooks
- Create value-driven selling tools - presentations, web content, blogs, datasheets, brochures, customer case studies, demos, videos, and training materials
- Analyze the market and key competitors and articulate differentiators
- Be a great presenter internally and at external events
- Work with the PR and AR teams to brief media and analysts
- Understand customer use cases and drive written and video case studies
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with SaaS/tech companies
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Proven creativity and messaging skills
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable with and enjoys both high-level strategy, and hands-on work
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.