At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
We're looking for a talented individual to join our amazing and unique Developer Support Engineering team! Work with our smart and fun dev-support engineers to provide one of the best customer support experience in the industry. Enjoy a dynamic work environment as part of our Customer Success team focused on helping our customers streamline technical integration efforts. The ideal candidate would have a passion for problem solving and be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Provide solutions and best practices to integrate customer application with our API and other products
- Handle code-related queries; write code samples in multiple development frameworks
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Contribute to process improvement, including automation and tools building
- Maintain ownership of support cases including monitoring and answering different support channels: a ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more
- Contribute code to Cloudinary’s SDKs
- Help improve documentation to minimize repeating support issues
- Work cross-functionally with the different teams: dev team, customer support, product management, and others
- Assist the development team review new features and client libraries
- Become a subject matter expert in Cloudinary’s technology
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Brilliant students - last semester may apply as well)
- Hands-On coding experience, preferably in web/mobile environment
- Experience in a customer-facing position, preferably tech-support
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new development languages and tools
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours
- Open to support Sunday remotely, will be provided the option to pick a weekday off
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.