Cloudinary helps thousands of websites and mobile applications to manage billions of images. We are looking for an energized, brilliant and creative senior backend developer to join us and work on unique challenges of scale and complex functionality while keeping the product fast and simple to use.
- Build the next generation of Cloudinary's image and video management service.
- Scale a fast growing platform that serves billions of images and videos.
- Join a team of industry veterans and help architect and build the next version of our service.
- Get deeply involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup. From customer focused product definition, to implementation and scalable deployment.
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in online image management today.
- 5 years experience of application design and development.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of web technologies and architecture.
- Hands-on experience with web dev platforms (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Node.js).
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically.
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in Ruby on Rails development.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup company.
- Experience with image processing and manipulation.
- DevOps and infra-oriented experience.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.