Cloudinary is hiring a BI Developer to join our Data Science and BI team.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented BI Analyst/Developer who has excellent analytical and data visualisation skills.
If you have what it takes, we would love to talk to you.
- Design and build heavily used reports, visualisations and dashboards
- Lead cross departmental global projects that are aligned with the BI roadmap
- Responsible for data integrity on new or enhanced reports and data models
- Train end-users for maximising reports effectiveness
- Documentation of data definitions and relations for consistent use throughout the organisation
- Work closely with both data engineering and business users
- Maintain existing visualisation and reporting solutions, and make adjustments and extensions according to requirements
- Proactively identify gaps in data collection and define processes to complete them
- B.A/B.Sc or equivalent, related to Information Technology, Statistics , Engineering or similar
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- 3+ years experience as a BI Developer / BI analyst
- 1+ years experience in Qlik sense/view
- An analyst at heart!
- Proven record of working with big data - Advantage
- Extreme passion working on data and BI projects
- Strong data reporting and visualisation experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience with gathering and analysing business requirements directly from end users - Advantage
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.