At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
Cloudinary is looking for a seasoned senior Events expert to lead the global event activity for all of Cloudinary. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with all global teams that participate in these events. This position is responsible for developing and implementing a global events strategy to support corporate lead generation and branding goals. Local candidates only.
*The position requires 20% travel
- Develop strategy and drive execution for our attendance at various global events where Cloudinary has a market presence. Responsibilities will include:
- Researching industry trade shows and events whose audience aligns to our target personas and markets
- Selecting events that align with our strategy and securing the appropriate sponsorship level to achieve business goals
- Developing and executing an integrated plan for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Ensuring event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Plan customer and prospect dinners and other programs that support our attendance at key events/roadshows
- Partnering with the sales team to drive on-site meetings
- Supervising the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
- Managing and guiding in-house event coordinator
- Expand and build on our annual ImageCon Conference:
- Managing various aspects of the event with outside vendors including but not limited to overall theme and production,food and beverage, set up, budgeting, speaker recruitment, registration, and post-event follow up
- Rallying cross-functional resources, such as the sales team, to drive interest in and registrations for the event
- Supporting creative team on various elements of event design and experience
- Partnering with cross-functional resources to plan and execute pre- and post-event campaigns
- 5+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in an on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time (varies throughout the year).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with proven ability to deliver exceptional events within the budget.
- Experience with managing seven-figure budgets and delivering measurable ROI on events of all types
- Experience with running user conferences
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently and a self-starter
- Motivated, results-oriented, multi-tasking go-getter up to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams that are geographically dispersed
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing environment
- Has managed and mentored other event staff members
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.