Cloudinary is looking for a Director of Sales Engineering to provide pre-sales support for our rapidly-growing customer base. This person will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc) while being a lead technical resource for the sales organization as a whole.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while leading a team of four solutions engineers
- Working with the Marketing team to create Blog and Article content, ensure all marketing material is
- Working with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects.
- Technically correct, and develop A/B tests/personalization campaigns for the website
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospect has
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson
- Assist in Proofs-Of-Concept for prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects
- Work with the Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into a customer
- Act as a troubleshooting resource when a customer reaches out to you directly
- 7+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- 5+ years in a management role
- Familiarity with network infrastructure - DNS, CDN, Cloud Storage, Cloud Applications and how it all fits together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally domestic and international
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.