Cloudinary takes an innovative approach to Digital Asset Management (DAM), better suited to the increasing needs of customers to manage rich media in a dynamic way. You will be the end to end business leader of the company’s DAM solution, the company’s new and fast growing solution serving thousands of marketing, creative and editorial users in hundreds of accounts, from large enterprises to small companies. Define business goals, develop the business strategy and drive company-wide execution through cross-functional leadership, working across Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development and other teams.
- Responsible for the business success of the company’s DAM solution.
- Define the company’s business goals for its DAM solution and develop the overarching business strategy to achieve these goals through close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to develop the company’s go-to-market strategy for DAM, including elements such as positioning, messaging and pricing.
- Establish cross-functional processes to ensure cross-company communication and alignment, and advance cross-functional agendas.
- Work closely with the Product team in defining the general product directions and in reaching a joint understanding of how to match the product with customer needs and market trends.
- Drive execution of the strategy to attain the business goals through close work with both management and individual contributors across various company teams.
- Support functional teams in their work on DAM by leveraging a combination of subject matter expertise and a broad, company-wide perspective on all activities relating to DAM.
- 10+ years of work experience in commercial or consulting roles within hi-tech.
- Proven ability to successfully lead cross-functional initiatives in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge seeker - maintain comprehensive familiarity with industry trends, technologies and competition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly analytical, strong problem solving capabilities.
- Willing to and capable of carrying out both high-level strategy and hands-on work.
- Ability for occasional international travel.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.