Join our R&D team as a Senior DevOps Engineer. Define and create operations tools and processes for a massively scalable system, backing 10,000’s of the world’s busiest websites and apps, which will hopefully grow to become the media backbone for the whole Internet.
We offer a fun and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve, and where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
- Manage live production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers.
- Implement system monitoring procedures.
- Design & implement our system’s network topology.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with: Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Web development: Ruby-on-Rails/Node.js, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- It would be awesome if you have experience with: CDN/Jenkins/Terraform/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.
- AWS Certifications - An advantage.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.