Cloudinary is a leading provider of media management SaaS. We are growing rapidly and are helping customers from young startups to large enterprises such as NTT, MediaCorp and Nintendo.
We are now opening our APAC support center in Singapore, and are looking for a talented and dedicated Developer Support Engineer to assist our technical customers with using our API cloud-based product in a variety of Web and Mobile development frameworks.
You would be part of our global Customer Success team and would be focused on helping our customers streamline technical integration efforts. The ideal candidate would have software development background, be comfortable in a customer-facing position, and a Japanese speaker to liaise with our Japanese customers.
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Handle code-related queries. Write code samples in multiple development frameworks
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more
- Help enhance documentation to minimize repeating support issues
- Coordinate with the different teams: dev team, customer success, product management
- Help the dev team review new features and client libraries
- Become a subject matter expert in Cloudinary’s technology
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Intermediate or Higher coding experience, preferably in web/mobile environment
- Required at least 1 year of experience in a customer-facing position, preferably tech-support
- We also welcome brilliant students with web/mobile development and customer-facing experience in the past/current, last semester may apply as well
- Highly preferable if has experience in supporting developers
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new development languages and tools
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours
- Fluent in English and Japanese (verbal and written)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.