At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
Cloudinary is the market leader for cloud image, video, and rich media management, used by thousands of customers worldwide including Atom tickets, Bleacher Report, Condé Nast, DoorDash, Just Eat, Financial Times, Forbes, GrubHub, Hinge, Nintendo, Sony Pictures, StubHub, Under Armour, and Virgin. Our solutions include digital asset management for creative and marketing teams, and the leading image and video SaaS platform used by hundreds of thousands of developers to create, manage, and deliver rich visual experiences on websites and mobile apps. This role will be located in our Santa Clara, CA office
The director of product marketing will help drive go-to-market strategy and compelling positioning, messaging, and value propositions across multiple Cloudinary products. You will leverage your strong SaaS expertise and deep product marketing experience to help drive growth as a trusted partner of our sales and marketing teams. With your strong technical background, you will partner closely with our product management team to effectively launch new products, and articulate product value to enable our sales teams.
- Create compelling product positioning and messaging
- Analyze and define buyer personas
- Analyze customer pain points and buying process
- Define use cases across key verticals
- Build content that enables our sales team to articulate solution value
- Bring credible technical product depth to inform our messaging
- Lead cross-functional product launches and partner with product managers
- Work with our sales enablement team to take our messages to market
- Create value-driven selling tools - presentations, web content, blogs, datasheets, brochures, customer case studies, demos, videos, and training materials
- Analyze the market and key competitors and articulate differentiators
- Be a great presenter internally and at external events
- Work with the PR and AR teams to brief media and analysts
- Understand customer use cases and drive written and video case studies
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with SaaS/tech companies
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Proven creativity and messaging skills
- Highly analytical, strong problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable with and enjoys both high-level strategy, and hands-on work
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.