← Back to open positions list+← Back to open positions list
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the sales teams; determine opportunities for sales enablement and conduct on-going needs assessments.
- Design and implement comprehensive initial onboarding and ongoing training programs with a 30-60-90 day plan for sales team members at all levels, including specific curriculum and role-based learning paths based for AEs, SDRs, BDRs and Sales Engineers.
- Develop, manage, and optimize Sales Playbooks that enable our Salesforce to sell more efficiently and effectively, as well as increase our competitive win rate.
- Define, manage, and execute learning strategies to enable our Sales teams including e-learning, self-study, and instructor-led techniques.
- Develop content that differentiates Cloudinary and solves customer pain points.
- Test and certify the field for maximum effectiveness.
- Iterate, and improve upon, the onboarding process for Sales to accelerate ramp time.
- Manage Sales Enablement related systems and processes; continually refine Sales Enablement best practices as our organization evolves over time.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of Sales Enablement investments and programs.
- Drive strong cross-functional cooperation between Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations.
- Continuously drive KPIs.
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of experience in an enablement function SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com, sales engagement, data management, and reporting
- Ability to understand and deconstruct technical products and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Proven track record of working with and influencing all levels and departments of the sales organization, extended teams, and command respect.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.