Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We are looking for a people first, ego last, highly motivated Front-end Team lead to help us lead one of Cloudinary’s strong FED teams with emphasis on our UI Widgets. To create, maintain and enhance end-to-end features, processes and practices within the R&D department. If you are passionate about people, coding & technology and also love tackling amazing challenges - we want to hear from you!
As a Team lead you and the team will be the owners of the developed features:
- Work with the product and UX team together with the backend and QA teams on the fine details of the functional requirements.
- Technical design & architecture
- Implementation with attention to code quality & best practices
- Team’s project management - Provide progress reports to sync stakeholders across the company
- Leading and Building a remote team of experienced developers.
- Take an active part in the implementation (hands-on) of the various features.
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end or Full stack development using modern frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
- Ability to lead tasks independently
- A "can-do" attitude
- Advantage: Project management experience.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.