At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video. Cloudinary is a profitable and a 2018 & 2019 Forbes Cloud 100 honoree, with over 6,000 customers throughout the world, including brands such as Bleacher Report, StubHub, and Neiman Marcus, and a rapidly growing partner network.
Cloudinary is looking for a highly experienced Head of Global Demand Generation to rapidly broaden the reach of our media management platform and to scale our business. You will have deep experience and be responsible for all aspects of the demand generation function, from team building to strategy development to execution. Must be willing to work from our Santa Clara, CA office
- Lead the strategy and execution of demand generation and lead nurturing programs, with a focus on data-driven decisions and optimizations for generating qualified leads and building the sales pipeline across multiple geographies
- Execute demand generation campaigns across different digital channels. These could include paid search, display/retargeting, content syndication, pay per lead programs, webinars, all of which generate high-quality MQLs
- Manage top-of-the-funnel nurture programs to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for various Cloudinary-specific personas
- Work closely with the business development team to implement worldwide partner marketing programs
- Track and report on performance metrics (Leads, MQLs, Opps, Closed Won deals, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- Identify and create specific content components to support lead generation components
- Drive compelling user acquisition experiences. Propose and execute A/B tests on media formats, ads, targeting and landing pages
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver account-based marketing campaigns
- Providing position leadership and insights, supporting the company and marketing strategic objectives
- 12+ years of enterprise marketing experience, with at least 5 years of leading B2B demand gen teams
- A player/coach manager who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done. Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Strong understanding of all facets of the buyer journey, across different personas throughout the marketing & sales funnel.
- Analytical, with a constant focus on metrics, measurement, and optimization.
- Track record in driving high growth in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of marketing technologies like Marketo, Salesforce, Terminus, Google Adwords, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.