Cloudinary helps thousands of websites and mobile applications to manage and deliver billions of images, video, and other media files.
What you will do:
· Explore and evaluate new JS technologies and frameworks to identify the next top-notch technology and provide a solution ahead of the market.
· Work with the community and our dev relations group to come up with innovative and productive JS solutions.
· Collaborate with contributors from around the world to further enhance the SDKs.
· Design and develop high quality showcase web apps that demonstrate Cloudinary’s technology.
· Enrich the existing SDKs across multiple technologies & multiple environments.
What you need:
· 7+ years experience in software development.
· Strong understanding of web technologies and architecture.
· Hands-on experience with at least two JS frameworks, such as Node.js, React, Angular or Vue
· Working knowledge of RESTful API.
· Continuous drive to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
· Ability to handle all requirements from early phase to full implementation.
· Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
· Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
· Experience in multiple development frameworks and programming languages, such as Ruby, PHP, Python, .NET, Java, Scala etc.
· Experience designing and implementing APIs or SDKs.
· Experience with development, build, and integration tools, such as TravisCI, git, Maven, Gradle and grunt.
· Experience in contributing to, maintaining and releasing open source libraries.
· Experience working in an early-stage startup company.
· B.Sc. in Information Systems Engineering or in Computer Science.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.