At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to support the channel and strategic alliance marketing programs and enablement efforts across our global partner network. This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with our internationally distributed business development team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our internal business development team and partners to develop and execute joint marketing programs that fall in line with our partner marketing strategy to help drive revenue and promote our partner ecosystem. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
- Work closely with our internal business development team and our channel and technology partners to execute on joint marketing programs including co-hosted webinars, joint email programs, and partner newsletter
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing team to drive awareness of our joint solutions and enable partner sales teams through the creation of the joint solution, datasheets, whitepapers, battle cards, pitch decks, customer stories, videos featuring C-level executives, communications and announcements
- Coordinate with BD team regarding marketing activities eligible for MDF and manage co-marketing budgets
- Set KPIs, drive pipeline and measure success in order to ensure the success of business growth and ongoing campaigns and marketing activities
- Monitor and evolve strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests
- Engaging with our partners proactively to make them successful
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience building partnerships and marketing strategies focused on tech-ecosystem
- 3-5 years of experience as a product or technology advocate, with experience collaborating with BD team Product, and other members of Marketing teams
- 5-8 years of experience bringing the expertise in cloud and SaaS around unified communications, content, collaboration, meetings
- 5-8 years of experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including marketing campaigns with a focus on co-marketing activities
- Knowledge of developing partner channels
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.