Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to support the channel and strategic alliance marketing programs and enablement efforts across our global partner network. This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation and will work closely with our internationally distributed business development team. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our internal business development team and partners to develop and execute joint marketing programs that fall in line with our partner marketing strategy to help drive revenue and promote our partner ecosystem.
- Work closely with our internal business development team and our channel and technology partner networks to drive partner marketing efforts including evangelizing our partner program, scaling and nurturing our existing partner network and producing joint marketing programs like webinars, email programs, newsletters, etc.
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing team to drive awareness of our joint solutions and enable partner sales teams through the creation of the joint solution, datasheets, whitepapers, battle cards, pitch decks, customer stories, videos featuring C-level executives, communications and announcements
- Coordinate with the BD team regarding marketing activities eligible for MDF and manage co-marketing budgets.
- Set KPIs, drive partner referral pipeline and measure activity and impact in order to ensure the success of business growth and ongoing campaigns and marketing activities.
- Monitor and evolve strategic partner co-marketing plans and requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or marketing field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience building partnerships and marketing strategies focused on tech-ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience as a product or technology advocate, with experience collaborating with BD team Product, and other members of Marketing teams.
- 5+ years of experience bringing the expertise in cloud and SaaS around unified communications, content, collaboration, meetings
- 5+ years of experience in planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including marketing campaigns with a focus on co-marketing activities
- Knowledge of developing partner channels
- Strong project management skills with correlative thinking and the ability to brainstorm creative solutions for common challenges
- Experience operating in an entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to dive in and move projects forward while scaling new and emerging products and partner relationships, and strategically marketing products to technology partners and onboarding those partners into a joint solution
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.