We are looking for an automation engineer to help us deliver high quality products.
You will focus on functional UI testing and define quality standards and processes across all functional teams, while aiming for fully automated CI/CD process.
You should have a good eye for details and passion for improving the end user experience as your input has an impact on the final product design.
You should love learning new technologies, since we are using our home-grown testing framework written in TypeScript.
If you fit the bill we’ll be glad to add you to our small and amazing Engineering team!
- Increase coverage by authoring new tests
- Improve and add functionality to our open source automation framework
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests - UI and API integration tests.
- Ownership & analysis of continuous automation test execution
- Bug reporting & verification.
- Experience in QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in automated tests development - Web UI & Integration (API)
- Experience in various testing frameworks, such as Selenium
- Experience in creating test plans
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Deep understanding of object oriented and page object model programming concepts
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with CI/CD processes and tools
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to switch tasks regularly.
- BSC in computer science - advantage
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.