Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to provide pre-sales support for our rapidly-growing sales team.
You will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc), and being a technical resource for the sales organisation as a whole.
- Working with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects. Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospect has.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Lead the process of Proofs-Of-Concept done by prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects.
- Assisting the SDR team with identifying compelling Cloudinary use-cases for identified prospects.
- Working with the Product team on prospects needs.
- Working with the Marketing team to create Blog and technical content.
- Work with Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into a customer.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Science or Engineering degree preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in customer-facing technical role.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure - DNS, CDN, Cloud Storage, Cloud Applications and how it all fits together.
- Experience with Website Performance Optimization strategies.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent German written and verbal communication skills - an advantage
- Experience with Digital Asset Management solutions - an advantage
- Ability to travel occasionally up to 20% (as required).
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.