We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to provide pre-sales support for our rapidly-growing sales team.
You will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc), and being a technical resource for the sales organisation as a whole.
- Working with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects. Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospect has.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Lead the process of Proofs-Of-Concept done by prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects.
- Assisting the SDR team with identifying compelling Cloudinary use-cases for identified prospects.
- Working with the Product team on prospects needs.
- Working with the Marketing team to create Blog and technical content.
- Work with Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into a customer.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Science or Engineering degree preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in customer-facing technical role.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure - DNS, CDN, Cloud Storage, Cloud Applications and how it all fits together.
- Experience with Website Performance Optimization strategies.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally up to 20% (as required).
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.