Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team. A proven track record within sales operations, sales planning, data management, and salesforce administrative support is required. This person will have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff. The ideal candidate succeeds working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrives on finding solutions to daily challenges. Embodied characteristics include attention to detail, proficient problem solving and the ability to multitask. Self-motivation and an inherent sense of urgency are critical.
- Salesforce administration and configuration, including workflows, process builder and custom object builds
- Administrator for all Salesforce users
- Data and Analytics - Creating and maintaining reports
- Effective training and project deployment
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives
- Manage third party vendors - troubleshooting, new release testing etc.
- Data integrity management
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce.com as an administrator
- Proven track record of effective project management delivering end-to-end solutions
- Strong time management, planning, and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting and communicating with a globally distributed sales team
- The desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Click sense or other BI tools experience is a plus
- API integrations with Salesforce
- This position will be located in our Santa Clara, CA office
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.