At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
The ideal candidate has previously envisioned and built-in fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. A deep understanding and work experience in Salesforce.com is essential. A thorough understanding of enterprise selling processes and experience with SaaS is required. This position will be located in our Santa Clara, CA office
- Create guides and document our sales process as you change and optimize it
- Be hands-on in implementation and providing input to key stakeholders on data, pipeline, and reporting
- Build processes to enable visibility to activities, pipeline generation, and bookings progress and results
- Provide high level of support to all users of SFDC
- Manage tools and integrations of those tools connected to SFDC or utilized by the sales team
- Participate in trainings, off-sites, QBRs and other company events
- Performs other duties and special projects when needed
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Advanced expertise in all things Salesforce.com
- Being hands-on and going above and beyond in creating a great operations process/experience for the sales team
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with senior management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to create and foster a high performing and metrics-driven environment
- Experience successfully executing rigorous initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of LeanData, DealHub.io, Gong, Outreach and other tools a plus.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.