At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. A proven track record within sales operations, sales planning, data management, and salesforce administrative support is required. This person will have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly establish a rapport with all levels of internal staff. The ideal candidate succeeds working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and thrives on finding solutions to daily challenges. Embodied characteristics include attention to detail, proficient problem solving and the ability to multitask. Self-motivation and an inherent sense of urgency are critical.
- Salesforce administration and configuration, including workflows, process builder and custom object builds
- Salesforce expert for all Salesforce users
- Data and Analytics - Analyzing Data for Sales and creating and maintain those reports
- Training and project deployment
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives
- Manage third party vendors - troubleshooting, new release testing etc.
- Data integrity management
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce.com as an administrator
- 2+ years working in a SaaS company
- Proven track record of effective project management delivering end-to-end solutions
- Strong time management, planning, and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting and communicating with a globally distributed sales team
- The desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Must have a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Extensive Excel knowledge
- Qlik Sense or other BI tools experience is a plus
- Built and managed custom Salesforce API integrations
- This position will be located in our Santa Clara, CA office
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.