Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We are looking for a brilliant person to join our development team and develop a product that thousands of customers already depend on.
- Develop open sourced SDKs for various technologies and frameworks.
- Own 1-2 SDKs of a specific technology.
- Be an advocate and internal focal point for your owned technology.
- Collaborate with contributors from around the world to further enhance the SDKs.
- Enrich the existing SDKs across multiple technologies & multiple environments.
- 5+ years experience of software development.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and architecture.
- Working knowledge with RESTful API.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following technologies - Php/Ruby/Java/.Net/Python
- Desire and ability to dive-in and quickly and independently learn new technologies.
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in multiple development frameworks and programming languages
- Experience designing and implementing APIs or SDKs.
- Experience with development, build and integration tools, such as TravisCI, Git, Maven, Gradle and grunt.
- Experience in contributing to, maintaining and releasing open source libraries.
- B.Sc. in Information Systems Engineering or Computer Science.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.