Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
Cloudinary is searching for a talented, tech-oriented and experienced Customer Success Manager to help our customers make the most out of Cloudinary. You would be part of our Customer Success team and would be focused on engaging and retaining our customers, and encouraging fuller adoption of Cloudinary's solutions, in a 1 to many model.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer's trusted advisor and subject matter expert for everything Cloudinary-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
- Actively manage a high volume portfolio of mid-market and growing companies and be responsible for all associated renewal, upsell, and retention goals
- Monitor adoption and usage and proactively engage to pursue growth opportunities or mitigate risk
- Design and run 1 to many campaigns to drive adoption
- Improve existing processes and strategy for customer engagement and customer success utilizing our CS platform and data analytics
- Provide technical guidance to developers, product managers, system architects and others on best practices and how to use our image and video platform
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including Product, support, engineering, sales and finance
- 2+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or equivalent in a SaaS company, managing a high volume of accounts
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical background in web/mobile environment including hands-on coding experience
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to stretch, learn, develop, and (at times) be outside their comfort zone
- Outstanding organizational/time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Strong individual contributor who drives results, and can work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- This position will be located in our Santa Clara, CA office
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.