Want to shape the way leading brands worldwide are using Cloudinary’s comprehensive media management services to do magic? Have hands-on experience in building applications using a variety of frameworks, ready to help us define the SDKs that will delight our community of developers?
Cloudinary is looking for a talented Technical Product Manager with a strong software development background to join the Product team and work on defining the next generations of solutions.
- Help defining the next generations of Cloudinary's services that will broaden our presence in the image and video management world.
- Research and define the optimal developer experience of Cloudinary's image and video platform for web and mobile developers.
- Create detailed product requirements of new features, API capabilities, SDK interfaces, and development framework integrations.
- Define and maintain product roadmap together with the CPO and in coordination with the company's executive team.
- Prioritise product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements and business constraints.
- Perform ongoing analysis and research of customer requests, competitor capabilities, and industry trends in order to define the next versions of Cloudinary's cloud-based SaaS.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
- Work closely with internal and external R&D, Technical writing, UI design, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams.
- Be a vital member of the Product team, master of your subject matters and a strong voice for the Cloudinary Developer Community.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Architect of modern web applications and services.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner - advantage
- Tech-savvy with strong understanding and hands-on experience of the latest web technologies and complex architectures.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike.
- Team player. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Design skills and user experience orientation.
- Experience in outbound product activities of directly engaging with customers.
- MBA or advanced degree
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.