At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
Cloudinary is looking for our first bookkeeper to help the finance team in Israel for all North America financials. You will be a key part of the global team and located in our Santa Clara, CA office. You will maintain our records and keep us organized across systems, solving problems if/when they arise and helping the company grow in a controlled and healthy way.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Receiving and reviewing accounts payable invoices
- Managing accounts receivables and posting payments
- Preparing appropriate schedules and reports as requested by the Controller in Israel office
- Supporting the payroll process including tax payments
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting
- Professional and maintain confidentiality in conducting all financial activities
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with independent ease and professionalism
- Fluency with Excel, NetSuite, and the ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of US payroll and accounting regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.