We are looking for a needle in a haystack.
Are you passionate about data? its patterns and it's meaning? Can you tell a story and drive analytics solutions?
If so, we want you!
- Perform deep analysis and forecasting that affect company decisions
- Work closely with business stakeholders across multiple departments to understand their business needs, and with data engineering to address these requirements
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our product.
- Build reports and models that tell the story and present them to stakeholders
- Automate analyses and pipelines via SQL & Python-based ETL framework
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from the data to shape features, and future product roadmaps, as well as customer-facing activities such as marketing and sales outreach
- BA/BS or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis, preferably for a web or mobile company
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large and complex data sets
- Development experience in any scripting language (Python, R, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with ML algorithms
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations
- Core statistical knowledge (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
- Ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic sales & marketing terms
- Experience with Deep learning algorithms
- Experience with deep analysis of customer behavior
- Experience with working directly with business stakeholders and understanding their needs
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.