At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background to join as a key member of the Product team and work on defining the next generations of Cloudinary's comprehensive media management solutions.
We are looking for a product person with strong outbound capabilities. This position involves broad responsibilities while leading product efforts in collaboration with the various internal teams and US/local integration vendors. This role is located in Santa Clara, CA office.
- Help define the next generations of Cloudinary's service that will broaden the presence in the image and video management world.
- Create product definition documents of new products, features, and integration with 3rd party services.
- Define and maintain product roadmap with the product team.
- Cooperate with other stakeholders in the company and outside the company understanding and defining extensions to Cloudinary's product offering"
- Perform ongoing analysis and research of customer requests, competitor capabilities, and industry trends in order to define the next versions of Cloudinary's cloud-based SaaS.
- Prioritize product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements, and business constraints.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
- Work closely with internal and external teams of Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, R&D, Technical writing, UI design and more.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager responsible for a SaaS product.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent. (MBA a plus).
- Strong understanding of media-related challenges on the web.
- Experience in outbound product management activities including engagement with enterprise customers and working with 3rd parties on integration projects.
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding and hands-on experience of the latest web technologies and complex architectures.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.