Cloudinary is looking for a talented Product Manager with a strong technical background to join as a key member of the Product team and work on defining the next generations of Cloudinary's comprehensive media management solution.
- Help defining the next generations of Cloudinary's service that will broaden the presence in the image and video management world.
- Create detailed product requirements of new features, API capabilities, UI components, and framework integrations.
- Define and maintain product roadmap together with the CPO and in coordination with the company's executive team.
- Prioritize product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements, and business constraints.
- Perform ongoing analysis and research of customer requests, competitor capabilities, and industry trends in order to define the next versions of Cloudinary's cloud-based SaaS.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features.
- Work closely with internal and external R&D, Technical writing, UI design, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams.
- Must - 4+ years experience as a Product Manager responsible for a SaaS product.
- Must - 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or System Architect of modern web applications and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent. MBA or advanced degree – a plus.
- Tech-savvy with a strong understanding and hands-on experience of the latest web technologies and complex architectures.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA and release.
- Strategic thinking skills, design skills, and user-experience orientation.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech people alike.
- Team player. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.