Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join its newly-formed Enterprise Solutions team. Join our team and you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging and diverse projects with Fortune 500 enterprises and Unicorn startup who are Cloudinary's customers. As one of the first members, you will have the chance to shape the culture of the team and help define work methods and processes.
- Consulting, training, providing pre-sales support, and post-sales Professional Services and answering support escalations for Cloudinary's Enterprise customers (F500 companies and unicorn startups).
- Quickly understand a customer's complex system and requirement set and find the correct solution for their needs.
- Candidates should have a background in web development, media delivery, content distribution, information technology, information security, and have basic training as software or system engineers.
- As a 100% customer-facing job, candidates should love and excel at interacting with customers, training and consulting.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in information technology/computer science
- 3+ experience years as Solutions Architect or Enterprise Architect with content or media infrastructure companies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with web technologies, including Security, SSO, different web development platforms.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Experience with Enterprise customers and their needs
- Able and eager to travel 25% to customer sites
- Partial remote work is possible.
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.