Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in both business and technology, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer's go-to person for everything Cloudinary-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer's voice internally.
Work location, East coast preferred, remote option
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure a successful conclusion
- Be the focal point for the customer’s every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Provide technical guidance to developers, product managers, system architects around best practices on how to use our image and video platform
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Be proactive by looking at usage and drive adoption
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and up-sell opportunities
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager in a SaaS company
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical background in web/mobile environment including hands-on coding experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong individual contributor who drives results
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Have a personable presence and strive to achieve long term relationships with customers
- Ability to travel up to 20% (as required)
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.