At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end image and video management. We enable our customers to easily upload images to the cloud, perform smart image manipulations and have their media files delivered lightning fast to their website and mobile app users. Cloudinary offers comprehensive APIs, SDK for all development frameworks and extensive administration capabilities.
We believe that interacting and working with great, creative, passionate, fun and smart PEOPLE leads to creating amazing products! We are offering you to join this unique working environment in addition to competitive salary and full benefits.
Want to learn more about us? About the position? About our technology?
The vibe in the office?
You are welcome to contact us directly!
To apply, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Open Positions
Cloudinary is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join its newly-formed Enterprise Solutions team.
Join our team and you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging and diverse projects with Fortune 500 enterprises and Unicorn startup who are Cloudinary's customers, . As one of the first members you will have the chance to shape the culture of the team and help define work methods and processes.
- Consulting, training, providing pre-sales support, and post-sales Professional Services and answering support escalations for Cloudinary's Enterprise customers (F500 companies and unicorn startups).
- Quickly understand a customer's complex system and requirement set and find the correct solution for their needs.
Candidates should have background in web development, media delivery, content distribution, information technology, information security, and have a basic training as software or system engineers. As a 100% customer-facing job, candidates should love and excel at interacting with customers, training and consulting.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in information technology / computer science
- 3+ experience years as Solutions Architect or Enterprise Architect with content or media infrastructure companies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with web technologies, including Security, SSO, different web development platforms.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Experience with Enterprise customers and their needs
- Able and eager to travel 50% to customer sites
Partial remote work is possible.
We are looking for a needle in a haystack.
More than 1 TB of data on a daily basis and growing in rapidly MoM should be explored and analyzed.
Are you passionate about data? its classification? its patterns and its meaning?
If so, we want you!
- You’ll be our first data scientist. Starting almost from scratch, affecting all departments in our amazing company as well impacting thousands of our customers.
- Design and implement a state of the art insights and data mining system on top of our data pipeline.
- Use of instrumentation, data quality, large-scale data processing, statistics, machine learning, and visualization technologies and techniques.
- 3+ years of hands on experience with data science and real big data.
- M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques (classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.)
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Excellent personal communication skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and query languages
- Experience with data analysis using packages such as R or Python as a user of scientific libraries (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, etc.), or equivalents in Scala, C++, etc.
- Experience in analysis with big data tools - Hadoop/Spark/Mahout.
Join our Operation team as a DevOps Engineer. Define and create operations tools and processes for a massively scalable system, backing 10,000’s of the world’s busiest websites and apps, which will hopefully grow to become the media backbone for the whole Internet.
You will sometimes wake up at night to make sure the production system is working properly, but you will be doing it in a fun and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve, and where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
- Manage live production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers.
- Define and manage automated production processes.
- Implement system monitoring procedures.
- Design & implement our system’s network topology.
- 5+ years experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with: Linux, AWS, MySQL, Cassandra or other NoSQL, Elasticsearch or other search engines, Web development: Ruby-on-Rails/Node.js/Django/JEE, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- Would be awesome if has experience with: Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Saltstack, ELK stack, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.
We are looking for a brilliant mobile developer to join our development team. You will be developing SDKs and best practices that will allow developers to utilizes Cloudinary’s awesome image and video services in their mobile applications.
- Develop and enrich our native mobile development kit both for iOS and Android
- Identify, evaluate and adopt new technologies and methodologies related to image, video and audio delivery on mobile devices.
- Collaborate with contributors from around the world to further enhance the mobile SDKs.
- 5+ years experience of software development.
- 3+ years experience of mobile development.
- Strong understanding of mobile technologies and architecture.
- Working knowledge of RESTfull API.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with Android, iOS development (Swift).
- Experience designing and implementing APIs or SDKs.
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation.
- Great communication skills with tech and non-tech alike.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with other mobile platforms such as Tizen, Xamarin, Unity and Cordova.
- Experience with development, build and integration tools such as TravisCI.
- Experience in contributing to, maintaining and releasing open source libraries.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup company.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
We are looking for a devil.
The devil is the one that looks for our service's weak spots and gloats.
She (or he) is looking for our defects manually and automatically.
He (or she) is out of the box thinker, looking beyond the obvious, for the edge cases, for the small details in the UI and whatever might fail our service.
If you’re all of the above, you might be our first QA engineer. Yes, first!
This means that we are looking for the one that can lead and own our amazing service quality to an "out of this world" quality.
- Take full ownership over the service quality assurance.
- Generate STP based on product specifications and dev’ input.
- Create, execute and maintain manual test cases.
- Create, execute and maintain automated tests - UI and API integration tests.
- Ability to initiate and execute tests without having a detailed test case
- Bugs reporting & verification.
- At least 5 years of experience with software testing
- At least 3 years of experience with automation testing
- Experience in automated tests development - UI & Integration (API)
- Experience in GUI testing - the devil is in the details…(you probably know that)
- Experience in development, execution and maintenance of manual tests cases
- STP development experience
- High level of articulation and writing in English
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to switch tasks regularly.
- Experience in creation and installation of test environments on Windows/Mac OS/Mobile devices (for our SDKs)
- BSC in computer science - huge advantage
Cloudinary is looking for a talented, tech-oriented and experienced Account Executive to join Cloudinary’s growing Sales team!
As the number of interested prospects is increasing on a daily basis it is time to grow the sales team to accommodate.
We are looking for someone to become an integral part of the revenue generating team. This position has strong growth potential as we continue to grow the sales org.
If you are personally career driven and have a proven track record of success this could be the perfect role for you.
- Source, progress, and close new customers for Cloudinary.
- Work closely with Client Success, Engineering, and Product teams to ensure customer success.
- Present the solution features and benefits to prospects both face to face and online.
- Developing sales plans to strategically grow and expand the accounts within an assigned geography.
- Manage accurate monthly revenue forecasts.
- Proven sales experience of 2+ years working in successful tech-oriented B2B Saas companies, with a proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations.
- Passion for technical-oriented products, advantage - image or video processing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Can relate technical concepts to both non-technical people, and highly technical people.
- Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork.
We're looking for a talented and dedicated Developer Support Engineer to assist our technical customers with using our API cloud-based product in a variety of Web and Mobile development frameworks. You would be part of our Customer Success team and would be focused helping our customers streamline technical integration efforts. The ideal candidate would have software development background and be comfortable in a customer-facing position.
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions.
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve.
- Handle code-related queries. Write code samples in multiple development frameworks.
- Maintain ownership of support cases until resolution.
- Monitor and answer on different support channels: ticketing system, public forums, online chat, social networks and more.
- Help enhance documentation to minimize repeating support issues.
- Coordinate with the different teams: dev team, customer support, product management.
- Help the dev team review new features and client libraries.
- Become a subject matter expert in Cloudinary’s technology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Brilliant students, last semester may apply as well).
- Quick learner with desire to learn new development languages and tools.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Perfect English skills (verbal and written) with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Support occasional high priority questions outside regular working hours.
We believe that interacting and working with great, creative, passionate, fun, smart PEOPLE leads to creating amazing products!
We are offering you to join this unique working environment in addition to competitive salary and full benefits.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Human Resources Director to join our team in the San Francisco bay area, to lead Cloudinary’s US site HR efforts.
The Director of HR should have practical knowledge of all functional disciplines of Human Resources Management - Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits (including onboarding, training and employee development; performance management; HRIS; immigration and more).
This individual will drive human resource programs to nurture a high-functioning, cohesive culture and positively impact our growth. She/he will work closely with employees and senior management, and will report to the VP of HR (located in Israel).
- Lead hiring process - drive planning, strategy and execution of recruiting goals. Create and improve recruiting processes (hands-on with full-cycle). Driving talent acquisition programs, working on employer branding initiatives.
- Working with employees of all levels to help drive collaboration, engagement and great peer relations.
- Provide employee support in complex and sensitive HR-related situations requiring independent judgment.
- Assisting in the development of compensation and benefit policies and programs, ensuring the company is competitive and fiscally responsible.
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and identify new ones (career development, employee benefits and more..)
- Ensures company is in compliance with applicable HR laws and regulations
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years experience as an HR Business Partner
- 5+ years recruiting management experience with proven ability to lead complex hiring initiatives at scale. Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives. Excellent sourcing skills with ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates.
- Prior experience with internet or software development organizations preferred.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Strong working knowledge of all HR functional areas.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships and expertise.
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Strong knowledge of existing legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent work experience
Full time / part time (80%) position. Flexible hours.
Cloudinary is looking for a seasoned Marketing Operations Manager to own the marketing infrastructure and metrics reporting for Cloudinary. As the leader in cloud-based image and video management for both web and mobile applications, Cloudinary is the natural choice for companies wanting to upload, store, manipulate, optimize and deliver images and video.
The Marketing Operations Manager will report to the VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate will own the the marketing technology stack and be responsible for maintaining and optimizing the existing systems as well as drive campaign enablement and performance reporting. This is a key role that will be at the center of our team’s success. It will use data to spot trends, make significant improvements and create reports to measure results.
- Oversee and manage the marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Kiss Metrics, Google Analytics and Infer
- Report on lead KPIs as they relate to the pipeline, revenue and cost of customer acquisition
- Establish and maintain the processes needed to measure lead qualification and SQL/MQL ratio.
- Build and manage a multi-touch attribution model. Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline, CAC and ROI.
- Use Marketo to build and execute marketing campaigns—activities include, but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, webinars, etc.
- Manage and maintain the the connection between SFDC and Marketo – ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and campaign tracking
- Provide visibility and analysis of results. Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement. Reconcile marketing program spend to the planned budget
- Drive adoption of standard marketing processes, systems, and tools
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing operations role
- Extensive experience in B2B Marketing in the technology space
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Proven track record in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SaaS experience required
- B.A or B.S. degree required
Our sales team engages in a consultative selling approach, learns the individual needs of each customer and delivers custom solutions. We focus on creating a positive customer experience in order to build long standing relationships. If you are motivated, understand how to sell technical products and appreciate the importance of partnering closely with the customer, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organisation. In this role, you will require experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Cloudinary offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell a unique media management solution and take your career to the next level!
- Generate interest in Cloudinary using creative outbound/inbound initiatives
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Partner with our Account Executives to help fill their pipeline
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Cloudinary
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- 1+ Years of professional experience (Software sales is a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English (additional languages is a plus)
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and quota
- Experience with working with SalesForce.com or another CRM- an advantage
- High energy, positive attitude
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effective
We are looking for an Solutions Engineer to provide pre- and post-sales support for our rapidly-growing customer base. He/She will be responsible for helping develop solutions for identified prospects, helping the marketing team with technical content and insight (blog posts, articles, etc), and being a technical resource for the sales organization as a whole.
- Assisting the SDR team with identifying compelling Cloudinary use-cases for identified prospects.
- Working with the Marketing team to create Blog and Article content, ensure all marketing material is technically correct, and develop A/B tests/personalization campaigns for the website.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Working with Account Executives to do product demonstrations for prospects.
- Follow up and answer any technical questions the prospect has.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Assist in Proof-Of-Concepts for prospects to ensure they are successful and finished in a timely manner.
- Complete RFI/RFP documents sent by prospects.
- Work with Account Management team to ensure handoff is executed smoothly as prospect transitions into customer.
- Act as a troubleshooting resource when customer reaches out to you directly.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in customer-facing role
- Familiarity with network infrastructure - DNS, CDN, Cloud Storage, Cloud Applications and how it all fits together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
Cloudinary is seeking a Director of Strategic Alliances to serve as a key member of the Business Development team and help execute strategic business development initiatives with leading technology companies. This person will also take part in building a large ecosystem of strategic and technological alliances, help refining Cloudinary's overall partnership strategy working closely with the product, engineering, marketing and sales teams. This position reports to the VP of BD.
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with strategic partners including understanding their strategy, key decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps and go-to-market focus.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats.
- Maintain pipeline of new partnership opportunities designed to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, and manage strategic partnerships that will drive platform adoption, revenue, and customer acquisition.
- Work with product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to evaluate, explore and execute strategic partnership opportunities.
- Maintain active relationships with Cloudinary’s key partners reinforcing our leadership position in the market, proactively addressing business issues and identifying ways to maximize value for both parties.
- Drive post-close engagement plans for success.
- 7+ years of experience working in technology in a business development or product management capacity at a market leading company.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Extensive industry contacts and ability to navigate technology landscape
- Technically savvy, experienced with the cloud, APIs, SaaS, PaaS. Working knowledge of web services technology and software development tools.
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structuring complex deals.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Creative, critical and solution-first thinker with client service mentality.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, product managers and engineers.
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- MBA from top-tier school and technical undergraduate degrees preferred.
We are looking for an energized IT manager to take our growing day to day organization to the next levels
- On going employee's IT assistance
- Negotiate prices & purchasing network, hardware, software and office equipment (internet, macs, screens, google, phones and plans).
- On going management of hardware & software installation and upgrades (Install and manage office Printers, Manage and install office AV equipment, including videoconf, Install and maintain mobile devices)
- Enabler of our offices' security requirements: Employee security awareness training and Point of contact for security incidents (lost computer, stolen phone, virus, ransomware, etc)
- Anti-virus maintenance on endpoint machines
- SSO integrations with various providers (SFDC, jira, etc)
- Monitor and maintain password policies
- Data leakage prevention
- New Employee on-boarding & off-boarding (maintenance of protocols and performance)
- Company directory creation and maintenance
- At least 3 years experience in an IT role.
- Experience with Mac & Linux hardware & software troubleshooting
- Experience with Google apps administration
- Networking knowledge - Troubleshooting & Configuring Switches, Firewalls, Wifi
- Knowledge with DNS, DHCP.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge with AWS is a plus.
We are looking for an energetic Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Team. You'll be responsible for customization, maintenance, configuration, documentation, training, and monitoring of our core Salesforce CRM. You’ll work closely with multiple departments across the organization to ensure they have the necessary system capabilities. Your work will have a direct impact on the workflow and day to day functions of many of our teams going forward.
We are committed to developing a high performing, best in class sales operation, supported by the best internal tools that will allow us to to delight our customers! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Own data quality and governance and create and execute a Salesforce org health check process
- Own the entire product lifecycle from requirements gathering and functional design to project management and production releases
- Draw on experiences and best practices to provide guidance on scalable CRM and sales solutions
- Manage user support queue and build and maintain strategic business reports critical to day-to-day operations
- Maintain the integrity of services integrated with our Sales Cloud, including proprietary in-house systems and external integrations.
- Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups.
- Collaborate closely with external contractors, solution vendors, and consultants to deliver new business functionality to the platform.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring and long term administration of Sales Cloud, Wiki-based documentation sites, and SFDC Jira Project.
- Respond to team members’ request related to delivered functionality behavior, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning.
- Train new users, provide an escalation path for feature requests, and drive adoption of the platform.
- Oversee the distributed user administration function, working closely with Fitbit IT to ensure a high level of user security is maintained at all times.
- Be a technical resource to our various business partners.
- You should also have a passion for Customer Service, and be interested in staying current on new features, competing tool offerings and industry best practices.
- Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions.
- Document and maintain business requirements and workflows.
- Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards to provide visibility to all the wonderful data we have.
- At least 2 years of CRM system administration experience with Salesforce.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- Demonstrated ability to own administration of Atlassian tools, including HipChat, Confluence and Jira.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Plays well with others - you’ll be collaborating directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Experience in researching and documenting possible solutions to business needs and clearly explain trade-offs and potential return on investment for different options.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline or equivalent number of years’ work experience.
- Understanding and appreciation for working in an agile / scrum environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of new better methods and practices.
Cloudinary is looking for a seasoned Events Manager to lead the global event activity for all Cloudinary. The Events Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with all global teams that participate in these events. This position is responsible for developing and implementing a global events strategy to support corporate lead gen/branding goals.
*The position requires 20% travel
Develop strategy and drive execution for our attendance at National events, including:
- Researching industry tradeshows and events whose audience aligns to our targets
- Selecting events that align to our strategy and securing the appropriate sponsorship level to achieve business goals
- Developing and executing integrated plan for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Ensuring event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Plan dinners and other programs that support our attendance at key events / roadshows
- Partnering with the sales team to drive on-site meetings
- Supervising the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
Provide support for the annual ImageCon Conference:
- Managing various aspects of the event with outside vendors including but not limited to, food and beverage, set up, budgeting, speaker recruitment, registration and so on
- Rallying cross-functional resources, such as the sales team, to drive interest in and registrations for the event
- Supporting creative team on various elements of event design and experience
- Partnering with cross-functional resources to plan and execute pre- and post-event campaigns
- 3+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Bachelor\u2019s degree
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time (varies throughout the year).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with proven ability to deliver exceptional events within the budget.
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently, self-starter
- Motivated, results-oriented, multi-tasking go-getter up to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams that are geographically dispersed
- Comfortable working in a small company environment
We are hiring
Are you a fun, talented and experienced individual? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for cutting-edge technologies? if so, come join us! Check out our job openings.