Despite our disappointment at the cancellation of our fourth annual ImageCon conference in late April due to the pandemic, we forged on and are thrilled to announce a digital version of ImageCon on Monday July 27 through the 30th, an excellent forum for learning from our customers, partners, and colleagues. The new digital format will deliver much of the same Visual Web-related content planned for April along with new additions, featuring five interactive sessions by renowned experts in the media sector. Each session will be about 30 minutes long, during which you can ask the speakers questions live and “get on stage.” Also, you can watch the sessions on demand afterwards.
Above all, the entire conference is free! Sign up today.
At ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience, you’ll learn from top industry experts, including those from Bleacher Report, Disney, The Children’s Place and Finalsite, on the latest innovative approaches for media management and familiarize yourself with the best practices in which to efficiently manage and implement rich-media projects. Specifically, you will—
- Learn the best practices in which to work with rich media and succeed in Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Expand your knowledge of Cloudinary and related technologies and boost your skills.
- Dive into practical tips and approaches and explore trends in video and images.
As the Visual Web continues to grow, so does ImageCon. As in the past, we’ve listened to your overwhelmingly positive and helpful suggestions and made this year’s ImageCon even more user and community oriented. At the end of 2019, we opened up the Call for Speakers initiative to our customers, employees, and the public, placing the content in your hands. This year, we’re excited to host talks by speakers from leading e-commerce and media brands, who will share lessons learned from weaving rich media into their business workflows.
Whether you’re a developer, a product manager, an e-commerce site, a marketer, a designer, or an operations professional, ImageCon 2020: a Digital Experience is an opportunity to accelerate image and video management projects for all rolls ranging from Developers, IT, Marketers and more.
ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience features a wealth of outstanding live, simu-live, and on- demand sessions. For example:
- Lilly Singh, YouTube sensation (15 million followers) and New York Times bestselling author, will share her experience with video and user-generated content and with the way she paved for women in the video space.
- Duncan Wardle, the former head of innovation and creativity at Disney, will keynote on how to bring innovative approaches to our work and environments. Encompassing enlightening observations and practical tips, this is an interactive, not-to-miss session.
- On-demand: David Fonnegra, director of technology, Matter Supply Co., will show you how the company built riveting customer experiences through GraphQL and Cloudinary, moving fast to meet customers’ rapidly evolving needs in the current shaky economy.