Cloudinary is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for managing all your web or mobile application’s media assets in the cloud. Cloudinary offers an end-to-end solution for all your image and video needs, including upload, storage, administration, manipulation and optimized delivery. Media upload, processing, and delivery are handled on Cloudinary’s servers, which automatically scale for handling high load and bursts of traffic.
This end-to-end solution addresses every stage of the media management process, with a full-fledged Digital Asset Management (DAM) user interface designed for both creative teams and programmers, along side a comprehensive API that enables developers to programmatically transform and deliver both in-house and user-generated media content in your website or mobile app with only a few lines of code.
- The Developer solution overview describes the technical elements of the Cloudinary solution, providing developers with an overall picture of the Cloudinary service, including initial setup and configuration, and where to find more detailed information on the service's functionality, framework integration options, and the various features.
- The Digital Asset Management (DAM) overview provides an overview of Cloudinary's DAM functionality.
Check out our video tutorial collection to watch quick walkthroughs of how to get started with Cloudinary and use specific features.
Cloudinary offers a variety of online and on-site training options.
- Register for one of our DAM or API onboarding webinars to quickly get up to speed on the fundamental aspects of using Cloudinary and get answers in real-time from the Cloudinary instructors.
- Register for an upcoming regional training course for in-depth hands-on training.
- The API onboarding webinar introduces our developer-focused APIs and SDKs and shows you how to programmatically upload, optimize, transform, and deliver images and videos for every device.
- The DAM onboarding webinar teaches marketing teams and content editors the basics of uploading, searching, transforming and collaborating on your digital content in Cloudinary's DAM interface.
Each of these webinars is available at regular intervals in two different time zones. Register for the webinar that best fits your needs:
Register for an upcoming regional training course:
- Cloudinary Fundamentals for Developers: A 2-day comprehensive training session aimed at developers who are relatively new to Cloudinary.
- USA - Boston, MA
August 6-7, 2019
- USA - Boston, MA August 6-7, 2019