At its foundational level, success in today’s marketplace requires businesses to deliver rich media assets and engaging experiences that get people to take action on all digital channels. The challenge across all industries is finding a centralized solution to produce, distribute, and manage optimized rich media assets.
Not that we’re biased, but the obvious solution is, of course, Cloudinary.
Let’s not be so self-congratulatory here and be objective. It’s one thing to say Cloudinary is the ideal solution. It’s another to have a third-party test this assertion.
That’s what we did.
Cloudinary commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a third-party analysis. The output of the study is here, the Total Economic Impact Of Cloudinary Image and Video Technology Platform: Cost Savings And Business Benefits Enabled By Cloudinary.
In the study Forrester analysts measured the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying Cloudinary. The study provides a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Cloudinary Image and Video Technology Platform on an organization in cost savings and business benefits enabled by Cloudinary.
For the analysis Forrester focused on benefits and costs. The benefits they looked at:
- Refocus of FTEs due to centralization and automatic transformation of rich media
- Reduction of legacy technology
- Increase in operating profit due to improved page load time
- Gain in efficiencies due to more effective media asset workflows
- Unquantified benefits
For costs Forrester looked at:
- Total License Fees
- Initial And Ongoing Costs
To generate this list of benefits, Forrester identified the most pressing issues enterprises faced before using Cloudinary. Primary among the challenges were: organizations often relied on homegrown and decentralized systems to manage media assets from creation to delivery. These legacy systems impeded internal teams and required considerable time to manage the production and distribution of rich media assets. These impediments led to suboptimal, rich media renditions across digital channels, unscalable processes, and integration limitations across the enterprise architecture.
Results of the study confirmed that investment in Cloudinary MXC is a sound business decision.
|< 6 mos.
Beyond the realization of significant ROI, participants in the study achieved what Forrester called, “Unquantified benefits.” Some examples:
- Faster time to market
- Companies can quickly launch on new platforms, meeting the rich media assets specifications required.
- Improved SEO rankings
- Improved page load time due to smaller, optimized pages and images allows organizations to improve their SEO rankings.
- Stability & reliability
- The Cloudinary platform is operationally stable. Training materials and documentation are comprehensive. The Cloudinary customer team is responsive and available when needed.
Download the complete Total Economic Impact Of Cloudinary Image and Video Technology Platform: Cost Savings And Business Benefits Enabled By Cloudinary report. And check out Cloudinary’s on-demand webinar here.