Great images and video engage users. And great content can be the difference between success and failure. As a developer, you probably spend not an insignificant amount of time creating, manipulating and optimizing your media to ensure a powerful user experience. The path to engaging content is much more than resizing and formatting. The journey requires good insights and strong data to drive decisions about user consumption. We launched ImageCon for developers and creators like you. Our aim is to host a day where we can come together on all things digital media and learn from other innovative developers and creators who will share their tips, tricks and tools for managing images, video and other forms of media.
Click on the image above to register or register here.
We know that escaping work for lunch let alone an entire day can be a hard thing to do. If you need to be armed with reasons, here’s why we believe it’s a worthy investment:
- You’ll be learning from the best of the best – leaders at Akamai, Archilogic, Big Medium, Cloudinary, Etsy, Pinterest and other top companies will all share their insights and best practices
- You’ll come back to the office armed with practical knowledge that will enable you, and your colleagues, to work smarter, faster and more cost effectively.
- ImageCon stays ahead of the trends – need to understand machine learning, web performance and how VR and AR will impact your organization? If so, ImageCon is the place to be – with leading experts leading discussions about these user and industry trends.
Go in-depth on topics impacting your work – Sessions that touch on virtually every aspect of image and video management that impact your projects. Discussions will focus on topics such as:
- Images in the Era of the Algorithm
- Beyond Resizing: The Image Performance Checklist
- Drawing a Circle Three Ways: Generating Graphics for the Web
- Moving Metrics with Better Mobile Images
- Images For Everyone
- Responsive Images: The Next Generation
- A Whirlwind Tour of the Immersive Web: Today and Tomorrow
- All ticket sale proceeds will be donated to Women Who Code, a global nonprofit dedicated to inspiring women to excel in technology careers.
- There’s time for fun and networking, too – Take part in an interactive trivia game – The Gee Whiz Video Quiz – that tests your knowledge on everything from bitrates to B-frames. And end your day with the ImageCon party, where you can rub elbows with the industry elite, network with your peers and enjoy some food, drink and entertainment.
We hope we’ve convinced you (and if needed, your boss!) and we really hope to see you there!
Any questions, thoughts or ideas, please feel free to reach out.