We’re thrilled to be sharing our enhanced WordPress Plugin for seamless image and video management with the world today. Available for free to all WordPress users here, the new plugin will help the millions of users relying on the popular CMS more easily create visual-rich websites, while cutting their content publishing times in half. You can learn more about key integration features in today’s announcement.
We’re also proud to announce our partnership with Automattic and our certification as a WordPress.com VIP Technology Partner, joining a select set of partners whose WordPress plugin has been vetted for performance, security, ease of use and scale.
The Cloudinary for WordPress Plugin ensures improved site performance and user experience by automatically delivering each asset in the most efficient format, quality and resolution for all channels and devices. Unlike other solutions, which offer simplistic integrations to media libraries, Cloudinary enables WordPress users to not just find media assets, but to organize, select, transform and utilize Cloudinary’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) smart search capabilities without leaving the WordPress UI – allowing users to transform assets for optimal delivery and performance faster and more efficiently.
- Easy, single-click setup and installation with no coding or configurations, and automatic, bi-directional sync with Cloudinary and WordPress media libraries
- Embedded integration with Cloudinary’s Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution delivering elegant, easy-to-use UI, folder-based browsing, and AI-powered search and tagging
- Seamless integration with Cloudinary’s video solution for all videos, and additional options like autoplay, repeat, displaying controls, and bit rate limit
- Full support for the widely used open-source eCommerce platform, WooCommerce
- Support for both Gutenberg and classic WordPress editors for easy post and page editing and design
WordPress users, please check it out and let us know what you think. We’re looking forward to the feedback – and we can’t wait to see all the new visual stories you’ll tell.