Big news on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud front: Brands moving to headless architecture can now easily add Cloudinary, the industry’s leading image and video platform, to their Salesforce Composable Storefront tech stack. This new integration adds to Cloudinary’s existing collection of Salesforce B2C Commerce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud cartridges.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud customers who adopt the Composable Storefront architecture will benefit from:
- Store all your images and videos in a centralized visual media hub.
- Collaborate across e-commerce, merchandising, creative, and marketing teams with ease.
- Manage and orchestrate hundreds of thousands of images and videos for product and content catalogs.
- Edit and retouch assets easily to use in Page Designer, popular CMS solutions, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Out-of-the-box video experiences for storefronts and apps that increase conversions by 45%, like Paul Smith.
- Faster page performance through AI-powered automation that reduces image and video file sizes by more than 50%.
- Engaging product galleries with videos, images, 3D, and 360° spin sets to reduce returns by up to 30%.
- Customized and advanced experiences like shoppable videos, AR, and visual search for deeper engagement using Cloudinary cookbooks.
- Prebuilt UI components for headless storefronts and templates for traditional storefronts.
- Integrations with leading CMS solutions for marketing and editorial content.
- APIs to work with the rest of your tech stack and internal tools.
To set up Cloudinary with the Salesforce Composable Storefront:
- Install the Salesforce Commerce Cloud cartridge and necessary configurations.
- Set up the structured metadata in Cloudinary.
- Create products in Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Upload media to Cloudinary.
- Sync to Salesforce by configuring asset metadata.
- Integrate Cloudinary front-end components into the Salesforce Composable Storefront.
- Deploy headless storefront.
Watch the integration in action as Paul Thompson, Head of Technical Marketing at Cloudinary, highlights how Cloudinary works with the Salesforce Composable Storefront.
Want to learn more? Documentation is available here, check out the Salesforce AppExchange listing, or contact us today. Plus, be sure to read how Cloudinary customers like Salling Group, Minted, and PUMA are already reaping the benefits of using Cloudinary with Salesforce.