Akeneo is a global leader in product experience management (PXM) solutions.
The Cloudinary-Akeneo PIM integration provides a solution for connecting your Cloudinary rich media assets to your products in Akeneo. The Cloudinary connector seamlessly connects Akeneo with the Cloudinary Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution. Such a move opens up an array of additional functionalities and features, from centrally storing and managing files to automation and optimization of digital assets.
Designed for seamless integrations. There are three ways in which you can connect Akeneo to Cloudinary.
- Individual asset links to Akeneo. With Cloudinary’s Akeneo app for DAM, you can manage your products’ media assets through Cloudinary DAM and link them with the relevant products in Akeneo.
- Bulk asset links to Akeneo. You can conveniently link assets in bulk to Akeneo with Cloudinary APIs and tags.
- The Media Library’s Chrome extension. Manage media assets with Cloudinary DAM and link to them from Akeneo.
You can also take advantage of Cloudinary’s advanced media-management (Cloudinary DAM) features to manage your product media before linking it with Akeneo.
- Efficient and rapid upload
- AI-based content analysis
- Cross-team collaboration
- Full control of metadata
- Advanced search
- Folders and collections for access control and collaboration
- Dynamic transformations of imagery and video
- Extensible APIs for integrating with existing workflows