Last updated: Mar-12-2023
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), is one of the industry's most agile and scalable e-commerce platforms. Cloudinary offers a certified Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) cartridge that enables you to simplify and automate the process of managing, transforming, optimizing, finding and delivering metadata-enriched images and videos throughout your entire Commerce Cloud store, including product images and videos, category assets, and site catalogs.
B2C Commerce cartridge video tutorials
To get an idea of the functionality provided by Cloudinary in the B2C Commerce cartridge, watch the following videos that cover:
- An overview of what the cartridge offers
- Installation and configuration information
- The different modes of operation
- How videos can be used within your site
Cloudinary offers a cartridge for each of SFCC's reference architectures: SiteGenesis, and Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA). Both have the same functionality, but are configured in different ways. SFRA is the more recent architecture, so if you are new to Salesforce Commerce Cloud, it is recommended that you build your site on this architecture.
- See the Operational overview to find out about the media mapping options, jobs, metatdata, transformations and more.
- Learn how to install and configure the cartridge for SiteGenesis and SFRA.
- Got a question? Check if it's answered in our B2C Commerce Cartridge FAQ.
You may also want to take a look at Cloudinary's five-chapter Guide to Building the Ultimate E-Commerce Website. The guide includes suggestions by e-commerce and technical experts on how to build a versatile marketplace by selecting automated e-commerce and CMS platforms that help you create, modify, and deploy adaptable user experiences.